Essential Activities report for UFF Chapters
Please provide the following documentation to our office by December 15, 2022.
Chapter President and Treasurer responsibilities:
1. Documentation that your chapter is in compliance with the Essential Activities of required for all UFF chapters. (Essential Activities report filled out and signed)
2. Current Constitution and Bylaws provided to UFF office.
3. Your May 31, 2022 bank statement. (Can be uploaded with Essential Activities report)
4. Your 2021- 2022 Financial Report with your signatures on it. (Can be uploaded with Essential Activities report)
5. Your 2022- 2023 budget (5a) and the minutes of the meeting in which it was approved (5b). (Can be uploaded with Essential Activities report)
The simplest way for your chapter to comply is to use DocuSign, as that will allow for uploading supporting documentation, as well as multiple signatories and space to answer each question. DocuSign can also be partially filled out and saved, so you do not have to complete it all at one time.
Alternatively, you can drop by the office, use the US Postal Service or e-mail the documents back to us.
Financial Best Practices for UFF Chapters
Every union official and union employee has a fiduciary responsibility to safeguard the union’s assets. Download the Financial Best Practices for UFF Chapters slides.UFF-financial-best-practices-slides
UFF Travel Policy : UFF members shall be reimbursed for expenses during authorized governance activities and other events upon submission of a UFF-FEA expense form and appropriate receipts.
UFF-FEA Expense Form Rev 08 2023 for any travel beginning on January 06, 2023 and onward. The IRS has issued a new mileage rate effective January 06, 2023
All expenses must be submitted within 30 days from the date of the meeting to be reimbursed. Failure to properly receipt expenses will result in deductions from the total amount due. Charges deemed unreasonable shall not be reimbursed.
Reimbursements will be processed via Direct Deposit, please include a completed ACH/EFT Form when submitting your Expense forms and receipts.2023-UFF-Travel-Policy-8-22-23