We would be thrilled for you to continue your membership with NEA/FEA/UFF by joining the Retired Chapter!
In joining the Retired Chapter, Members would retain nearly all former membership benefits, discounts, insurance rates and so much more. Retired membership is a statewide network that allows members to stay connected with fellow National Education Association, American Federation of Teachers, Florida Education Association and United Faculty of Florida members and programs. FEA/UFF-Retired members work to improve and strengthen the programs that affect retired educators: the Florida Retirement System, health benefits, public education, and Medicare and Social Security.
FEA/UFF -Retired members maintain their involvement in public education through:
- Speaking out on education issues
- Community organizing
In addition to staying active in the movement to protect public education, FEA/UFF-Retired members enjoy a variety of member benefits including:
- Newsletters, magazines and other resources from FEA, NEA, AFT and the Alliance for Retired Americans
- The full range of member benefits available to active FEA members, including:
- Insurance programs, including the least expensive Medigap insurance
- Retirement and estate planning
- Long-term care coverage
- Investment and credit programs
JOIN THE RETIRED CHAPTER TODAY! Complete and return your Retired Membership form to the UFF State Office!
We’re building the Retired chapter and welcome new members to stay active in UFF and/or related activities such as Central Labor Councils and political action. Please contact Chapter President, Michael Moats for more information.